Our tax organizers will help you organize your tax information and make sure you don't miss any important deductions. The below organizers are pdf files that can be downloaded and printed.
Please complete the following steps to take advantage of these tax organizer and assist us in preparing your tax returns.
1. All clients must provide a signed engagement letter and the summary organizer. If we will be processing more than one return, such as an LLC, S-Corporation or C-Corporation return, input the names of the companies at the bottom of the second page of the engagement letter.
2. This detailed individual organizer should be used to assist you in gathering often missed deductions.
3. If you are self-employed (you file your business activity on your personal return) please provide this self-employed organizer.
4. If you own rental real estate as in individual or in an LLC or Corporation please provide the real estate organizer.
5. If you own a business that requires the filing of a seperate tax return please provide the business organizer.
6. Bring the completed tax organizers, engagement letter, and all supporting documents to your meeting or e-mail, fax, or drop them off at our offices.
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader to view and print the form out. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, click on Windows(R) or Macintosh(R) to download it.
Please contact us at the office any time if you have questions.